Friday, October 30, 2009

We are still in Sewercuse!

Ok, Grey Hound is ready to go south.....the bottom is clean, the hulls are waxed and we have the wine cellar full. Now all we have to do is go south!

For the next post I want to have a good pix of GH, one of the empty bay in Fair Haven and one of Jerry's newest friend.........the "dumb seagull"! I'm trying to convince him (Jerry I mean) to take the bird home for the winter. Can anyone think of a better pet to clean up after a pizza and wing night? No dishes to wash.

I promise.....better graphics next time!!!!!!!

SAVE US FROM BEING ON LAND!!!!

2 comments:

Jon and Arline Libby said...

I would like to see a photo of that Gully bird. If Jerry feeds him like hobicat he will probably follow him home one day.

Trimaran Kimosabi said...

Have a safe ride south... Looking forward to seeing you both this winter.