Monday, June 22, 2009

Now this is what you do for entertainment in the north!



Because the weather has been so lousy of late we have decided to start staring into the launch pit and wondering what we can find.  Then Arline decided that instead of just looking, why not get involved.....

Now remember the water isn't too warm up here yet but she is practicing to be an expert at diving for cell phones, so we have to give her credit.....

Victor now owes her some vino for the turnbuckle she pulled from the grimy deep.......

Tim, No worries here!!!.....enjoy Italy........Chow baby!  ;-)

2 comments:

Jon and Arline Libby said...

That's right....It takes one of me to do what three of them couldn't:)

Jon and Arline Libby said...

Oh ya, one more thing. I have my phone back that guppie had and it powered right up.......I can only get it to turn on and vibrate which is a shocker, so I'm not sure what they were doing with it down there.