Saturday, September 6, 2008

A pretty nice sunset I'd say!



Towards the end of our week at Binnacle we had this great sunset.  Jim S. thinks his picture is better but I have the password for the blog!

Afterwards we had 5 boats go down the river to anchor near Mulcaster Island and we had a dinghy race down to Smuggler's Run restaurant.  Of course everyone gave "it" (our dinghy) and "nibbles" (Otium's) a head start and we still managed to come in last place.  The food was great and we had a nice night at anchor.

The next day all the monohulls had to go home to work so Dream Chaser and Grey Hound went to Kingston to try to eat our way through the town.........we must have come close because my stomach is larger!!

Right now I'm sitting next to Roxy in Clayton (nice chair in the dockbox Tom & Sue).   Anne, I and Grey Hound are heading west to try to make it to Fair Point in the next day or so.....we will see

No comments: